Well not really – a picture of puppets and puppeteers. One of my favourite photos from Oxford, an image of puppets being sold in a wayside puppet cart. Ideally the word used for the people peering at me through the puppets would be puppet sellers or vendors, but I guess one can’t be a puppet vendor without being a puppeteer of some sort. Have a great week all!
caftan marocain 2013 on A trip to Oxford and the singi… Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- US military spending vs the rest of tge world via @TheEconomist http://t.co/Yhy8w0aCPK 16 hours ago
- RT @rezaaslan: Bibi: If I can't bomb Iran then I'm taking my Palestinian peace process and going home. Wah! 16 hours ago
- RT @LeeJasper: The Apartheid Government of Israeli and their Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should not be invited to #NelsonMandlea fune… 22 hours ago
- RT @jonsnowC4: Who will meet whom in the margins of Mandela's funeral? Iran's Rouhani & America's Obama? 22 hours ago
- Unlike @David_Cameron with his history of 'hang Mandela', @Ed_Miliband has the right to write this theguardian.com/world/2013/dec… 22 hours ago