My good friend William and I studied Architecture in university together. We both got jobs in London after our degrees. This was taken when Will and I met up for a meal at Wagamamas, what he is so passionately devouring is a mixed seafood soup that comes with noodles.
Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th… YouKai Shinigami on The Big Ben and the birds…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- @mehdirhasan apologies for my previous Qur'an spelling related tweet to you, never in any way meant any malice. I trust that was understood. 15 hours ago
- RT @Lubaaba_A: Great as ever: Was the London killing of a British soldier 'terrorism'? | Glenn Greenwald gu.com/p/3g3yz/tw via @guardi… 17 hours ago
- @mehdirhasan thank you for the clarification, faith in the world restored. 18 hours ago
- @mehdirhasan as I said, only a slight disappointment that I wrongly thought you used it, didn't know that they edit to that extent. 18 hours ago
- RT @MFrancoisCerrah: Congrats to @mehdirhasan @adamdeen @matthandley92 for their win @OxfordUnion in favour of 'is Islam a religion of peac… 19 hours ago