Even as snow has fallen in several parts of England and in the midst of this terrible cold, I found this last symbol of autumn still standing valiantly.
caftan marocain 2013 on A trip to Oxford and the singi… Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- @BarackObama takes a selfie at #nelsonmemorial service, @michelleobama not thrilled twitpic.com/do92rk (via @matinastevis) 8 hours ago
- RT @martinfarrME: Honouring Nelson Mandela Through #SocialMedia ow.ly/rD389 8 hours ago
- RT @SayeedaWarsi: Deeply concerned execution of #Mollah in #Bangladesh may be imminent. See my statement here: ow.ly/rD6zd 8 hours ago
- RT @Markfergusonuk: 2.5 million people will go into debt to stay warm this Christmas. be ashamed Britain. Be fucking ashamed http://t.co/D8… 9 hours ago
- Just watched @BarackObama 's brilliant tribute to #Madiba 's legacy,the problem with it is that it makes you forget that Guantanamo exists. 9 hours ago