I think there was industrial action taking place on the day I took this photograph, if not getting an image of a central line platform with no people is a near impossibility.
Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th… YouKai Shinigami on The Big Ben and the birds…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- RT @MsAMR25: I don't even have words> Burmese Muslims given two-child limit gu.com/p/3g57m/tw @mhmhisham @aufidius @booksntrolls 6 hours ago
- @MsAMR25 ah Obama and his tosh. @stepquietly @mhmhisham @booksntrolls 6 hours ago
- @Vindic8d scarily, I was once associated with a close (absolutely un involved) friend of the perpetrator in London. 9 hours ago
- @Vindic8d Far right uprising in Sweden, precedes UK incident. EDL exploiting in UK killing of the non combatant soldier. 9 hours ago
- So warming to see this about British public opinion regarding British Muslims #Woolwich http://t.co/N1JAepCRlW 12 hours ago