I think there was industrial action taking place on the day I took this photograph, if not getting an image of a central line platform with no people is a near impossibility.
caftan marocain 2013 on A trip to Oxford and the singi… Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- @HalikAzeez link ? 5 hours ago
- RT @TRobinsonNewEra: 1 thing I admire about Muslim community is the way they treat their elders, u don't see their elders on their own in o… 5 hours ago
- RT @MsAMR25: Really hope the #pope doesn't get Obama-ized. 5 hours ago
- @TMnY yes, if I'm using a small solitary LED running on power generated by kerosene oil. 7 hours ago
- @azambm jzk Azam, I got it using another website. 7 hours ago