I took this at least five years ago with a 3.2 mega pixel point and shoot camera! Looking back i just cant fathom how i did this with a 3.2! My sister was about 7 when this was taken. I found some very old photographs and i am glad i stuck to photography over the years. When i started taking photos, like everyone else i too thought this was yet another one of my seasonal fads, glad it didnt turn out to be one 🙂
caftan marocain 2013 on A trip to Oxford and the singi… Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- RT @mehdirhasan: Remember, people who mow down unarmed civilians on a bridge aren't 'holy' or 'warriors'. They're murderous criminals. Oh… 1 day ago
- RT @Ed_Miliband: What is the precedent for a foreign government accusing U.K. of spying, apologising, withdrawing the apology? Anyone home… 3 days ago
- @Vindi_B fantastic! Might buy it. 3 days ago
- #BinYourStandard twitter.com/yourplatformuk… 3 days ago
- RT @Ed_Miliband: Breaking: I will shortly be announced as editor of Heat magazine.... 4 days ago