Well not really – a picture of puppets and puppeteers. One of my favourite photos from Oxford, an image of puppets being sold in a wayside puppet cart. Ideally the word used for the people peering at me through the puppets would be puppet sellers or vendors, but I guess one can’t be a puppet vendor without being a puppeteer of some sort. Have a great week all!
caftan marocain 2013 on A trip to Oxford and the singi… Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- RT @mehdirhasan: Remember, people who mow down unarmed civilians on a bridge aren't 'holy' or 'warriors'. They're murderous criminals. Oh… 1 day ago
- RT @Ed_Miliband: What is the precedent for a foreign government accusing U.K. of spying, apologising, withdrawing the apology? Anyone home… 3 days ago
- @Vindi_B fantastic! Might buy it. 3 days ago
- #BinYourStandard twitter.com/yourplatformuk… 3 days ago
- RT @Ed_Miliband: Breaking: I will shortly be announced as editor of Heat magazine.... 4 days ago