I think there was industrial action taking place on the day I took this photograph, if not getting an image of a central line platform with no people is a near impossibility.
caftan marocain 2013 on A trip to Oxford and the singi… Immigration Adviser… on Happy 2011, Trafalgar Squ… London Locksmith on The London Eye at night YouKai Shinigami on The Flowers,Pollens and the… YouKai Shinigami on The Sunrise, blue skies and th…
Tableaux of Aufidius by On Architecture,Landscapes,Nature and Emotions.. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taufidius.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://taufidius.wordpress.com/.
- The keffiyeh is widely familiar as a symbol of resistance, particularly of Palestinian… instagram.com/p/BTZrBQChJMN/ 3 days ago
- RT @jessicaelgot: Corbyn launches his campaign with attack on elites and establishment. May launched hers dropping into a golf club in a he… 1 week ago
- RT @SkyNews: "We will overturn the rigged system" @jeremycorbyn says at first major #GeneralElection campaign speech https://t.co/TrGCt0lfwB 1 week ago
- RT @liarpoliticians: Jeremy Corbyn says on opinion polls "Two years ago I was given 200/1 [on being Labour leader]" #GE2017 #BBCNewsChannel… 1 week ago
- #Corbyn on Fire! Attacking the 'cosy cartel' set up by the wealth extractors for the wealth extractors. 1 week ago